Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Flashback

Today was my first day back to work after a few wonderful days at home with Gigi. Getting her out of bed was not so pleasant (she's like her daddy and really enjoys her beauty rest). I missed her more than usual today, but it made the evening that much more enjoyable.

Perhaps it's a bit early, but I'm starting to try to come up with a theme for B-Day #2 (in May). Tutu's? Owls? Butterflies? Decisions... decisions. The bird theme I did for her first was so much fun. I hope whatever I come up with turns out as well.

Hand-sewn felt birds as cupcake toppers.

No bake cookie nests (pastel jelly beans)


2 comments:

  1. Once Christmas is over, I'm thinking about birthdays (March and May). I can't seem to start before Christmas, but now I'm trying to figure out what we want to do :) Sydney's second birthday was Elmo because that was what she was into. We'll see what happens for this years' birthdays...by the way, I love those cupcake toppers!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could do Elmo - she LOVES Elmo, but I'm leaning more toward girly things. Gotta make a decision soon. My planning takes time... and lots of shopping! Those cake toppers were fun to do. I did one each evening after she went to bed. Hurt my fingers, but I love how they turned out. Well worth it! And someday I'm sure I'll find another use for them.

      Delete